Tuesday, February 28, 2017

This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner



This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

What I drank prior: 7ish beers? maybe? i lost count.

Spoiler-free overview:
Not much I can say really without spoiling the last book except Jubilee and Flynn shouldn't have met. In the same way Tarver and Lilac shouldn't have met. Sci-fi crazy unknown shit happens. We gotta make sure that Lilac's dad doesn't eff shit up.

Spoiler-free thoughts:
So look, I wanted more of my fave couple. But i got these two instead...

Writing style: the same i loved it... i'm trash for it just deal

Characters: I didn't want to like Jubilee and Flynn but I did. I spent the whole book wanting more Tarver and Lilac but I fell in love with the enxt two and they're wodnerful.

Plot: While similar to book one it was VASTLY different in that there were side characters. Book 1 didnt' have any... this book had a ton. That helped the plot significantly. It served to provide more evidence to Lilac's charges to her daddio.

Spoilers:


What to pair it with: sex on the beach... because its delicious but you hate drinking it

Rating: 3/5 shots

I remain forever drunkenly yours,
Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment