Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

What I drank prior:
A whole bottle of wine... by myself... on a Friday night... in about an hour.

Spoiler-free Overview:
This is the conclusion to the Starbound trilogy/companion books/whatever they are. I can't go into too much here because spoilers but there is a new couple in this one with new POVs and they're still tryna defeat the Big Bad Whispers.

Spoiler-free Thoughts:
I really and honestly don't know why these books slipped through the filter. I usually hate this kind of stuff but oh em gee these books are a cheese fest and I am TRASH FOR THEM. We know how this works now right? The finale did not disappoint.

Characters:
New characters (Gideon and Sofia) for kissy parts and angst and lovey dovey stuff and it's so good. Back stories work, relationship is flawed but works, etc. ALSO I get my precious children from the other two books back. Yesssss.

Plot:
Very well done. Didn't see some of it coming. Loved it.


Spoilers:


What to pair it with: piña colada. On the beach. With a sexy person next to you. You know... for the kissy parts.

Rating: 5/5 Shots.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW: What's your guilty pleasure? Do you enjoy trashy YA romances in space?

Until next time, we remain forever drunkenly yours,
Sam

PS. Also, if you haven't signed up for #Booziebookathon 2017 on July 22, see our announcement post here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment