Monday, July 17, 2017

Sam's #Booziebookathon 2017 TBR

Hello all!

Will Read for Booze is hosting its inaugural #Booziebookathon on July 22nd! See our announcement post HERE for details and such.

Here are the challenges, and my TBR.



  1. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
    This is the sequel and concluding novel to The Wrath and the Dawn duology. I finished the first one during Dewey's 24H Readathon last April and I cannot wait to see how it ends. These characters are my precious children and I will fight anyone who comes near them.

    See my review for The Wrath and the Dawn.

    Challenges met: Wine, Vodka, Whisky
  2. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
    Virginia read this last year and I've been trying to pick it up for a long time. This is a middle-grade story about a girl who gets an unexpected visitor claiming he needs her help to save Fairyland.

    See Virginia's review here

    Challenges met: Rum, Smirnoff Ice
  3. Paper Girls Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughn and Cliff Chiang
    This is a graphic novel I picked up at BookCon this year. I adore the Saga series by Brian K. Vaughn so I anticipate I will feel the same here. Paper Girls follows a couple of delivery girls who end up going on some adventures.

    Challenges met: Tequila
  4. Dividing Eden by Joelle Charboneau
    Twins fighting for the throne. Politics, tournaments, and much much more. Very excited for this one. I was recommended by Amber on Twitter (@dulivre) and I am pumped.

    Challenges met: Absinthe, Beer
Let me know what you guys are planning on reading down in the comments below!!

Until then, I remain forever drunkenly yours,
Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment